The Kenmore BU1005 Upright Vacuum Cleaner has the suction power you need to keep your home nice and clean. This bagged upright vacuum uses a 2-motor system and Power Flow technology to ensure you won't lose suction or leave any debris behind as you vacuum through each room. A telescoping wand and Pet Handi-Mate attachment helps you reach ceiling cobwebs and deep-down pet dander from just about any part of your home. Please note that this model is a two motor system with its own dedicated motor that drives the agitator. The agitator does not spin while in bare floor mode. The agitator does not spin while the unit is in the upright position (there is a micro switch that shuts off the agitator while unit is upright for safety and to prevent carpet damage).
- Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, Triple HEPA Filtrations captures 99.97% of debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easier.
- The Pet Handi-Mate attachment is designed to grab stubborn pet hair from furniture, flooring and stairs. No more re-vacuuming or worrying about leftover dog and cat hair in your home.
- This upright vacuum uses a double-wall design with Power Flow technology to ensure that you never lose suction while cleaning. The 2-motor system gives you deep cleaning suction power for every surface of your home, from deep pile carpeting to slick hardwood flooring.
- 4 height adjustments for optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency with LED headlights lighting the way to a cleaner home
- Weighing in at 19 lbs., this vacuum can zip through household vacuuming with ease. Flawless floor transitions make it easy to vacuum the whole house in one go; no more needing to manually adjust the vacuum brush height.
- Includes an aluminum telescoping wand and 3 different attachments, including the Pet Handi-Mate, puts the power of deep cleaning in your hands. Get behind kitchen appliances, tackle the stairs and vacuum the couch cushions with ease.